Friday, May 17, 2019 / by Justin Critchfield
As a real estate agent, you often come face to face with a situation where a person is trying to sell and buy a house at the same time. The sellers want to make a move but they look at the inventory out there and realize there are not a ton of choices for them. This scares the sellers so they pull back and decide not to take any action.
In such a situation, there are two ways out. First things first, we have some options to solve the lack of inventory crisis by finding you a home in the neighborhood you want.
But when I deal with sellers they always want to find a home first, make an offer on it and then put their home up for selling. That’s a big No No!
Because what ends up happening is that when it’s a good home, you are not the only one who realizes that. There are many other buyers and so there are usually two or three offers on the table for the seller of the home. The seller will obviously choose an offer with someone ...
Monday, March 18, 2019 / by Justin Critchfield
Sellers, click hereLet's recap what happened in 2018!
1. Median home prices rose an average of 9% to $355,000.
2. Multi-family homes (condo's, townhomes) went up an average of 10% to $248,527
What do we think will happen in 2019?
2019 Home Price Predictions
1. Job growth and pay will decline
2. Home Sales will slow by 8%
3. Days on market will increase
4. Prices on condos and townhomes will increase 7-8% (experts and economists say 9-10%)
5. Single family home prices will increase 4-5% (experts and economists say 5-7%)
Stay informed and understand what this means to you!
Buyers, click here