Join Us Administrative Assistant
Join our team and get more help, more opportunities, more closing and more money in your pocket!
Did you know that over the last 4 years, teams have made 42% more income while individual agents have made 17% less income.
Watch the video to find out more...
It's not enough to want to make a six figure income you need a proven plan that can get you to it step by step and Critchfield Real Estate Group has the #1 agent education platform in Utah that will develop not just lead generation skills but we will teach you the business savvy necessary to succeed, especially if you are on a team!
Critchfield Real Estate Group is a top performing realty sales team ranked in the top 10% in the state of Utah. We are currently seeking to hire 1 full time Administrative Assistant / Transaction Coordinator Agents to join our growing operation!
Our team provides a full staff for our team members. We currently have a Transaction Coordinator for our Buyer Agents who provides100% dedication to servicing our Sales Agents' transactions. We have an in house Listing Manager who supports our Listing Specialists team members by providing optimal administrative service and marketing to our Listing Agents ensuring we maintain a strong listing inventory. We offer personalized seller service, setting up incredible marketing campaigns and ensuring our sellers feel like they are part of the Critchfield Real Estate Group family is our priority.
Our Director of Operations is in charge of all our technology, real estate system platforms, marketing, hiring & business development. Our long term business strategies will be shared with team members. We offer genuine transparency, as we want everyone to feel they have a voice and are a part of the team in real, tangible ways thus enabling all team members the ability to grow and expand their personal and professional dreams!
Administrative Assistant: Are You A Fit?
- Under limited supervision, provides general administrative support for the Real Estate Management Team.
- Assists with tenant and vendor customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks for assigned staff including but not limited to phone support, draft, preparation and distribution of correspondence, expense reporting, calendar and scheduling, meeting coordination, filing and copying, etc.
- Maintains tenant, vendor and property files, including insurance certificates, lease abstracts, etc. in accordance with prescribed standards.
- May open work orders.
- Coordinates and monitors status of work assigned to Agents & vendors.
- Coordinates agent events and appreciation.
- Assists with publication and distribution of newsletter.
- May initiate correspondence and phone contact with clients where permitted by state regulations.
- Assists with budget preparation by researching costs for supplies and services and sourcing resources as directed.
- Assists with preparations of monthly and quarterly management reports.
- Assists with preparation of Common Area Maintenance (CAM) dues, invoices and related correspondence.
- Administers accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Codes invoices for payment, inputs into accounting system and forwards original invoices to accounting for payment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
- May coordinate work and assign tasks.
• Valid, Active Utah Real Estate License and high school education, some college even better!
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
If you're serious about joining the our team, enter your full name, email and phone number in the form on the right and be sure to upload a resume before submitting.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Head of Talent asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.
Thank You, We Will Be Reviewing Your Resume