Join Us Hiring Buyer Specialist
Join our team and get more help, more opportunities, more closing and more money in your pocket!
Did you know that over the last 4 years, teams have made 42% more income while individual agents have made 17% less income.
Watch the video to find out more...
It's not enough to want to make a six figure income you need a proven plan that can get you to it step by step and Critchfield Real Estate Group has the #1 agent education platform in Utah that will develop not just lead generation skills but we will teach you the business savvy necessary to succeed, especially if you are on a team!
Critchfield Real Estate Group is a top performing realty sales team ranked in the top 10% in the state of Utah. We are currently seeking to hire 2 full time Buyer Agents to join our growing operation!
Our team provides a full staff for our team members. We currently have a Transaction Coordinator for our Buyer Agents who provides100% dedication to servicing our Sales Agents' transactions. We have an in house Listing Manager who supports our Listing Specialists team members by providing optimal administrative service and marketing to our Listing Agents ensuring we maintain a strong listing inventory. We offer personalized seller service, setting up incredible marketing campaigns and ensuring our sellers feel like they are part of the Critchfield Real Estate Group family is our priority.
Our Director of Operations is in charge of all our technology, real estate system platforms, marketing, hiring & business development. Our long term business strategies will be shared with team members. We offer genuine transparency, as we want everyone to feel they have a voice and are a part of the team in real, tangible ways thus enabling all team members the ability to grow and expand their personal and professional dreams!
Buyer Specialists: Are You A Fit?
• Do Buyer Consultations, are you able to determine the qualifications of your buyer and engage them to work with you?
• Make phone calls to internet leads, cold calling & other lead sources to develop relationship and earn trust over time. Are you able to stick with calls and campaigns when there isn't immediate reward?
- Do you love to work with people, Do you enjoy networking and developing real estate related vendor and client relationships?
- Do you enjoy research to determine the best property for your client?
- Do you enjoy learning new technology to increase productivity?
- Are you independent and do well working on your own as well in a group environment?
- Are you coachable and enjoy learning everything real estate?
- Do you do well in high stress situations?
- Are you able to cope with challenging clients and provide excellent customer service?
- Is your personal life ready for occasional long hours?
- Do you have previous real estate sales experience?
- Are you new to real estate or a seasoned realtor?
• Valid, Active Utah Real Estate License and high school education, some college even better!
$100,000 within first year if you follow our proven program & are coachable!
Job Type: Full-time
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
If you're serious about joining the our team, enter your full name, email and phone number in the form on the right and be sure to upload a resume before submitting.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Head of Talent asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.
Thank You, We Will Be Reviewing Your Resume